KaranPC.online takes copyright infringement very seriously. As such, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which provides a process for copyright owners to alert us to allegedly infringing content that appears on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit KaranPC.online to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit KaranPC.online to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the above information to our designated DMCA agent:
Name: Karan Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA policy, please contact us at the email address provided above.